My Eco Wedding in Africa Headline Animator

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Special offers and Discounts

In the tab bar of my blog, please have a look at the Eco Wedding Amazon Store. These are products that I have chosen from Amazon that you would need for your wedding.  Unfortunately not all the products are green but can be reused at a later stage.  There are some fabulous books in the store too.  Green wedding planning books as well as how to go green in your home and life. 


If you don't find what you are looking for in the Eco Wedding Amazon Store, you might find it at Kalahari.net.(see left of post, click on image and browse.)


To the right of this post you will see my chosen two affiliates for the week. They have the best specials and reviews.  Make use of the coupon for Exclusively Weddings.com.  Light in the Box is providing readers with photos and real weddings, as well as reviews.


Take care and I hope that you like the products that I have chosen.


Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics