My Eco Wedding in Africa Headline Animator

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Laibach Vineyards Lodge




I received a visual delight when I caught a glimpse of the Laibach Vineyards Lodge .  I immediately asked for more information so that I could share it with the rest of you.  This is truly a gorgeous place and has a good eco status.  This wine farm continues to run their business with eco friendly principles and ethics.  




Their Lodge uses these same principles and even includes a wormery for vegetable leftovers.  They carry the three R’s including but not limited to recycling, reusing and reducing.  Solar power is used to heat water in the rooms.  



The Lodge is surrounded by organic vineyards on a working farm and offers five spacious, comfortable self catering apartments within walking distance of the winery.  Enjoy scenic vineyard walks, laze at the pool or taste their award-winning wines. 

This is a beautiful and romantic honeymoon destination and I hope you fall in love with it as much as I did.

Contact details:   

Laibach Vineyards (PTY) LTD
P O BOX 7109, R44, Stellenbosch 7600
tel : +27 (0) 21 8844511
fax : +27 (0) 21 8844848
email : reservations@laibachwines.com
website : www.laibachwines.com


Faye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics